Downloading music from the internet has become much more practical and secure since streaming services have become popular. It was the time when it was necessary to venture for illegal download sites, which also put the users themselves at risk.
And it was also the time to buy tracks or albums individually for exorbitant prices in stores like iTunes. With apps like Spotify, Deezer, and many others, it’s now easy to listen to your favorite artists over the PC or smartphone without paying too much and even offline.
Want to know how to download songs to listen on PC offline without appealing to piracy Follow the next step by step and see how to download Spotify tracks, discs and playlists from your computer ( if you subscribe to the Premium version ).
1. First go to spotify.com and click “Download” to download the local Spotify application;
2. When the program is installed, open it and log in;
3. In the left bar, select a playlist you want to download and click on it (you can not download individual albums or songs unless you mount a playlist with all the songs in a certain album)
4. Click on a switch icon that reads “Download” and waits for the download of all the tracks in the list.
5. Ready! You can already listen to music by the Spotify application on the PC even without internet.
Remember that you can not play the songs downloaded using another player, such as VLC, but only with the Spotify program. You can also use the app in offline mode to listen to downloaded songs without taking up your internet.
1. Open Spotify;
2. Click “File” in the Windows menu at the top of the screen.
3. Select “Offline mode” and you’re done!