Application for Android and iOS helps you create sticker with a drawing of your face from a selfie. Here’s how to use it!
WhatsApp is one of the most used programs to talk with friends, whether on the computer or on the phone. Their little stickers, since being launched, have been hugely successful, and app stores are constantly receiving packages to download.
If you are looking for something more original, it might be interesting to use little face pictures. Here’s how to create them for WhatsApp on Android and iOS.
The process described below was done on an Android device but is the same for the different iPhone models. There are only a few minor differences in the application interface, but nothing that changes step by step.
How to create stickers with your face
The process is very simple and all done with an application. Check out the steps:
- Go to Google Play or the App Store and download the Mirror app.
- Now give him permission to have access to the camera and position your face in the right place to take a selfie:
- Make your desired changes to the picture and click on “Get stickers”. On the new screen, tap “Skip” and then “Jump” again:
- In the “Mirror” tab, you can see some ready-made stickers. In addition, you can use the “Create stickers with the text” option to create personalized messages for them:
- Now at the bottom of the app, tap “PackageFeed” and see the suggested packages. When choosing one of them, click on “Add to WhatsApp”. If you want to manually choose the images, use the function “Create a picture pack”:
- Wait for processing and touch “Add”:
After doing these steps, log in to WhatsApp and locate the package you created to use your sticker:
Ready! Now, you already have stickers for WhatsApp with the design of your own face. Use them at will!
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!