New SwiftKey virtual keyboard feature lets you create animated emoji with enhanced virtual reality to send in conversations from WhatsApp and other programs. Check out!
The programs for the exchange of messages in the cell phone are a great success, but sometimes a resource or another to make a conversation funnier ends up doing it. In turn, something that has become popular in recent times was animated emojis, which in many cases only work on a device or specific version of their system.
Fortunately, Microsoft is changing this scenario thanks to SwiftKey, its application that is a virtual keyboard, adding in it the possibility of making animated emoji that track the movements of your face. Here’s how to create animated emojis using SwifitKey on Android.
How to create animated emoji with SwiftKey
This new SwiftKey function is still in the test phase and, due to this, it is necessary to obtain the Beta version of the program, which is available only for Android. However, the feature is very fun and already brings some well-finished options.
- Go to Google Play and download SwiftKey Beta;
- When opening the app for the first time, tap “Activate SwiftKey Beta” and enable your little flip;
- Back to the program screen, click “Select SwiftKey Beta” and choose the “SwiftKey Beta Keyboard” in the window that appears;
- Now click on “Get better predictions” and set whether or not you want to sign in with a Google or Microsoft account. If you have previously used SwiftKey with an account, it is recommended that you do this;
- Now, open some application, like WhatsApp, touch the “more” icon of SwiftKey and click the icon represented by a “bear”;
- On the screen that appears, tap “Introduction” and grant the requested permissions;
- Position the phone according to the explanation and tap “I understood” and select which packages of pets you want to download;
- Finally, position your face and press the record button to start. With the video agreed, touch “Send”.
Once you have made the recording, the recorded content will automatically be converted into a video to be posted to the application you are using. Through the example of this tutorial, we made the recording of the content for it to be sent to WhatsApp.
Ready! Now, you already know how to create animal videos in animated emoji format to be sent by Android.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!