When you save an audio in WhatsApp, it comes out in * .opus format, which is not ideal for playing on music players or sharing with friends. So here’s how to convert audio from WhatsApp to mp3 (from * .opus) without major problems, so you can listen to it wherever you prefer.
How to convert audio from WhatsApp (opus to mp3)
- Enter Convertio or Aconvert;
- Click or tap From Computer or Select File;
- Look for the .opus file on your computer or mobile phone. The location depends on where you saved your WhatsApp audio. On the phone, it is usually in the Download folder or, on the iPhone, inside the iCloud Drive;
- Load the file and click Convert;
- Ready! The file will be converted. On Android or PC, just click Download to download the file. It will be saved in the Download folder;
- On the iPhone, to save the file in .mp3, hold your finger on the Download button, tap Share … and then send where to predict: Save to Files, WhatsApp, Google Drive, etc. Ready! The audio will be saved and you can play it or share it in the .mp3 file.