When using your phone, regardless of your system, you need to charge your battery every day to get it from one place to another. Even though it is a very natural process and simple to carry out, it is always good to take some precautions to avoid any problems, such as letting the phone heat up or even prevent the battery from becoming addicted.
By default, systems offer only a few battery usage reports, but they do not bring other more complete information so that you have access to important information about them.
Here’s how to find out more about the health of your phone’s battery.
On Android, to accomplish the task mentioned above there are some free applications, which bring various functionality, most of them related to the device’s battery. Here’s how to get one of these apps and how to set it up:
- Go to Google Play and download the ” Full Charge and Theft Alarm ” application ;
- When you open the application for the first time, click “Okay” on the messages and select an email account to use for the program. It can be useful to recover access to the program if you set a password for it;
- In the “Permissions” message, tap “Okay” and then grant the required permissions;
- Now, connect your phone to the charger and click on “Charge Alarm” leaving your icon with the color blue.
At this time, the cell phone should already display a notification when it has its full charge, but you can still customize some more items. Check out:
- Touch the icon represented by “Three lines” and go to “Settings”;
- By entering “Sound”, you can change the alarm tone, set the duration time of it and other items.
If you notice that your phone is heating up, it is also possible to set an alarm for when the battery reaches a high temperature. Look:
- From the app’s home screen, touch the icon represented by “Three lines” and go to “Settings” again;
- Touch the icon as highlighted in the image below and select a temperature. By default, most appliances have the battery temperature around 30 ° -35 ° Celsius, so put the notification to a value above 40 ° C.
In addition to this option shown above, in the “Settings” screen, you can also choose a notification for when your battery is low. Finally, another important function of the program that can help you figure out how the battery is doing is through your charging history. It can be accessed in one simple step:
- In the initial screen of the program, touch the icon represented by “Three lines” and go in the “second item”.
The app is able to identify how much charge was given for each upload done on the phone. In this way, you know if the cell is holding a medium or if the battery is deteriorating, always remember to differentiate the charges made by the USB port of the charger, since the amount of power supplied by them should vary. The warning is due to translation errors but does not affect the operation of the functions.
For some limitations of the iOS system and the Apple platform, you can not get a report and notification system as complete as Android. Some applications even bring functions of the type, but their data ends up not being clear or precise. In turn, natively, in the system itself, you can just check a battery health report.
In addition to the tip above, thanks to some news that came up on iOS 12 it is possible to at least create an alert to know when the battery has just been charged or when it is getting low, which can be useful for various situations. Look:
- Go to the App Store and download the ” Shortcuts “;
- After that, open Safari on your mobile phone and go to this link to get the shortcut that will notify you when the battery is charged. In the message that appears, click “Get Shortcut.”
To know when the battery is low, a “shortcut” is also used, which can be obtained from this link. If you’re using “Shortcuts” for the first time on your phone, you may need to click the links twice to get the “Get Shortcut” option.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!