The Snaptube is an application that lets you download YouTube video and audio. Downloading videos and music on Android that are on other platforms online seem to be tricky at first glance. To make this easier, there are apps like Snaptube, which are mostly not available on Google Play. Here’s how to use this app to download files on Android.
Before proceeding step-by-step, an alert: Artist content available on YouTube or on social networks is protected by copyright. In this way, download them only with the author’s permission not to infringe copyright.
>Because Snaptube is not available on Google Play, you need to download the application directly from your official website. To do so, just click here. But first, you need to enable the installation of unknown sources on Android. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the “Device Settings” screen and enter “Lock Screen and Security”;
- Find the option to install apps from “Unknown sources” and enable it;
- Go to the official app website and touch “Download”. When you are notified about the download, click on “Download”;
- Wait for the file to finish downloading and install it when you run it.
Now that the application is already installed, just set it up for the first use and start using it. Here’s how:
- Open the application and proceed with the explanation of the application;
- When you use the app’s search system or navigate through one of the categories it brings, just goes video, go to the “Download” option to download and choose the format in which it will be saved.
If you do not want to download YouTube videos, you can use the app with any video from platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, among other options. Follow these steps to download them:
- On any screen of the program, go to the “I” tab and enter “Video sites”;
- Select one of the sites from the list and choose a video to download;
- When loading it, click the “pointing down arrow” and select a format to save it.
In addition, Snaptube also brings useful functions to the services it supports. With it, for example, you can listen to a song on YouTube without downloading the file with your phone’s screen locked or let it run in a floating window while using other applications. Although simple, Snaptube also has a music player to play the files that are stored on the phone.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!