Have more than one PDF file and want to create one file from all before sending to someone? You do not need very complicated programs to do this. By Smallpdf, a tool that is available online, you can tweak various things in a PDF file, including combining several of them into one file.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Access Smallpdf and click Add PDF;
- Drag and drop the PDF files you want to merge from your computer, Drop Box or Google Drive.
- If you want to view the various pages, click Page Mode. If you want to sort only the files, choose File mode;
- Click the pages or files and drag in the order you want. To finish, click Add PDFs;
- When the process is complete, click Download Now File or add to Dropbox and Google Drive.
Ready! Easy, right?