We’ve seen a lot of situations like the smartphone being lost or stolen. In these situations, the biggest difficulty is to lose data. At the same time, the problem is that no other person should use your data. However, there is a way through which you can save your data from misuse of the phone after it is lost or stolen. Here we are going to tell you about this method.
Lock the smartphone like this :
1. For this, you have to first open a browser on another phone or computer. Here you will need to type https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone-guide. Then click OK.
2. Here you have to enter your Google Account which you are using on your phone. Enter account details and login.
3. After you log in, you will see a list of all the smartphones in which your Gmail account will be logged.
4. From this list, you have to choose the smartphone which has forgotten the lock password.
5. Here you will get the option of Lock Your Phone Click on it. You have to enter a new password or pin here.
6. It will lock your phone wherever it is, and no other person will be able to open it.
7. From here you can sign out yourself from the phone. You can also erase the phone’s data.
8. However, for this method, your phone must have an internet facility.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!