Good news for those who need to format Windows 10: there is no need to download and reinstall the system. When performing the process, the PC will do the work alone, reinstalling the programs and leaving Windows brand new. Learn how to format your PC:
1. Open the Start menu and click “Settings”;
2. Click “Update and Security”;
3. Select the “Recovery” option, which is on the left side of the screen;
4. Click “Introduction” (or “Start now”) and select the desired option. You can keep your files or delete them all;
5. Windows will display to you all the applications that will be deleted when performing the formatting. To continue, click “Next”;
6. Select the “Restore” option to start the process, which may take a few minutes. Then the computer will restart and the system will reinstall Windows 10.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!