Valentine Week is being started from February 7. First of all, Rose Day comes in, so you can send customized Whatsapp stickers to your partner. Let us tell you that this sticker service of Whatsapp was started on Diwali last year, which is well liked by users. At this time you get 12 stickers options in Whatsapp. But if you want, you can also prepare your custom sticker. For this, you will have to download the third party sticker app on your Google Play Store in your smartphone. These third party apps are supported on Whatsapp. Today we are going to tell you about Step by Step Process, which will help you prepare your customized Whatsapp sticker.
How to make this Customized Whatsapp Sticker
- Firstly you will have to go to Google Play Store and search the Whatsapp Sticker Maker app.
- After this, you have to download this app from the Play Store.
- After downloading the app, it must be installed and run.
- As soon as you run the Sticker Maker app, you will see the option of the Create New Sticker Pack at the top.
- After this, you will have to enter the name of the sticker pack. (If you do not want your sticker to use any other)
- After this you have to tap the new list.
- A new page will open when you tap, which will have a sticker tray.
- You have to add the sticker pack icon and add the customized sticker in the next tray.
- After this, select your partner’s photo. An image adder will open once you upload your partner’s photo.
- Crop the share you want in the photo uploaded in the image editor.
- After this you save the image. If you want more stickers, then upload the image and crop it in the same manner.
- After uploading the photo, you have to click on the sticker option.
- After this you will have to give permission to add these stickers to Whatsapp. These customized stickers will appear in your Whatsapp sticker option when given permission.
- After this, you can send this customized sticker to your partner with the message.