The beneficiary of the provident fund of PF is available to the people of the private limited company and the multi-national company. EPFO (Employee Provident Fund Organization) has released an application for beneficiaries of the PF. Employee can trace the balance of your PF through applying app, EPFO web portal, or SMS. Today, we are going to tell the easiest steps to find out the information of PF through these three mediums.
By Umang App
Umang App was launched last year by the Central Government as a unified app. On this app you will get information and benefits about almost all government schemes. First of all, you have to download the Umang app from Google Play Store or iOS. Let us know that you have to have a PF account number for PF account information. After you download the app, install it.
- Go to the smartphone and open the app and log in with your mobile number and OTP (One Time Password).
- Then tap on the three lines given above.
- After this you have to tap on the service directory. Here you will get the option of EPFO.
- After this, you will be able to check the balance of your account by clicking on the View passbook option.
EPFO web portal
- In addition to the app, you can also get information about your PF account through EPFO’s official web portal.
- For this, you can visit the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in and go to the Our Services section under For Implementation.
- Here you will get a member passbook option which will redirect you to another new link.
- Enter your UAN number and password with Captcha there.
- After this, you will see a passbook of PF account, in which you will be able to check the balance of your account.
If you are not an internet server or a user, and you do not have a smartphone then you can also get information about your PF account via SMS. You have to send an SMS for this. Go to your phone’s message section and open the tab to send new SMS. There you will need to send EPFOHO UAN ENG and send an SMS to 7738299899. Remember your mobile number must be registered on the EPFO. After this, you will get the information of the PF account via SMS. This service is available in 10 languages of the country, English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.
You can also get information about your PF account through Missed Call. You are meditating that you have to make these missed calls with your registered mobile number. For this, you must make a missed call at 011-22901406. After this you will get information on the balance of the PM account through the next call or SMS.