New Instagram function lets you add music to your posts. Learn how to use it!
Instagram is one of the most used social networks to share photos and videos quickly and fun with your friends. Constantly, this social network also ends up being updated to gain new functions, but that does not always arrive simultaneously for all the countries.
A long-awaited function, fortunately, has now arrived in your countries, which is why you can put songs in your Instagram Stories without having to make edits outside the application. Here’s how to put songs in Instagram posts.
How to put songs in Instagram Stories
Just as it was done for some newer functions, the Instagram music feature was meant to be used as a sticker. Check out how to use it:
- Go to Google Play or the App Store and make sure that Instagram is up to its latest version;
- Open the Instagram application normally and touch the “Your Story” icon;
- With the camera open, take a photo or video and touch the “Stickers” icon;
- Choose the “Music” option and search for the desired sound. To facilitate, the application relies on a search and filters. If necessary, tap the “Play” icon to listen to a song before adding it to your Storie;
- On the new screen, position the white bar on the portion of the song that is to be played, and touch the “Confirm” icon when it is ready. Then, position the adhesive in the desired position and complete the posting process.
In addition to the process shown above, another way to use Instagram’s new music option is also before taking your picture. That way, you gain access to some extra effects or filters.
Ready! Now people who open your Instagram post will be able to listen to the music you have chosen for your video or photo.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!