UAN (Universal Account Number) is the account number used for deposits and withdrawals of Provident Fund (EPF) employees of any organization. This account is used by employees for their income tax benefits. Some of the monthly salary received from the employee is deposited as a provident fund. To find out about this amount the employee must have a UAN account number. Without this number, you will not be able to get information about the provident fund of PF ie. Today we are going to tell you in detail about activating the UAN.
How to Find UAN
UAN generally meets employees with their salary slip. If you do not have your UAN, you can contact the financial department of your institute for this. Once you get the UAN, you will be able to activate it and get information about your PF account.
How to activate a UAN
- To activate the UAN, you first have to go to the official website of EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) ( https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ ).
- After this, you have to activate your UAN.
- Visit the website and click on Activate UAN, it will appear on the bottom right corner of the website.
- After this, you have to enter your UAN, name, date of birth, mobile number and CAPTCHA.
- After this click the Next button and click on the gate authoritated pin.
- After this, you will get an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number, copy and enter it.
- After verifying all the information, click on the ingredient in the checkbox.
- After that, you will have to enter the OTP and validate the OTP and click on activated UAN.
- Once UAN is activated, you will get the password on your mobile. Through which you can log in to your PF account and get information about your account.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!