Since 2018, social media company Facebook is stuck in one or another dispute after one. Since then, there have been some or no news of cracking on the privacy of Facebook users. This has access to hackers on many millions of users’ privacy and data. Now comes a new scam.
According to the security firm Upguard, the records of users in two batch have been collected and given to third-party companies. Over 540 million Facebook users who were using the Amazon Cloud service had an impact on them. Second set records have been collected by the Pool App so that 22,000 passwords have come out of the scope of security. In response to this, Facebook says that the company’s policy prevents data from being stored in public databases and the company is working to remove it with Amazon.
But it is more important than the news that you remind us of a few steps. This can ensure that your account is safe. To keep your data secure, you can do the following:
- Do not use your Facebook password anywhere elsewhere
- The most common but most important … do not share your password with anyone.
- Avoid using the common word or your name in the password. Your password should be a bit difficult
- Use Extra Security FEATURES
- Make sure your email account is secure.
- Do not forget to always log-out if you share your computer with someone or use Facebook on someone’s computer.
- Use anti-virus on your computer
- Before clicking or downloading anything, see if it sounds suspicious, do not click or download it.
If you need help, have doubts or concerns, do not hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below and we will try to help you as soon as possible!