If you want a blue tick like any celebrity on your social media account, then you can get this facility on Instagram. The Facebook-owned company Instagram, however, rolled out this feature a few months ago, but at the time, this feature was not available to all users. Now this feature is available for both iOS and Android users.
Let us know that for the past few months, thousands of Facebook users were locked because their accounts were account. Instagram has started this facility to secure the users’ accounts. In order to take advantage of this feature, users have to fill a form and upload their identity documents. After that, Instagram examines the documents of the user and verifies the account.
How to get a verified blue tick badge?
When you fill in your details on the form on the Instagram, then it will be investigated. If you stand on all the parameters in the investigation, you will get the blue tick badge. To let you know that in order to fill this form, you will have to give proof approved by the government or an institution recognized by the government.
Get Blue Tick with these easy steps
- Instagram users will need to login in their smartphone app to get blue ticks (if you are logging in for the first time).
- After this tap on the icon at the bottom right corner of the app.
- You tap on the icon with three lines at the top right corner.
- As soon as you tap, you will see the option of Settings at the bottom, tap on it.
- If you scroll downwards in the next menu, then the option verification option will appear. Now tap on it.
- You will see a form when you tap on this option. Fill out your personal information in the form and select your profession from the drop-down menu.
- After this, upload the government or recognized non-governmental identity proof and tap the send button.
- Upon the tap, your document will be sent for the test on Instagram, and after intensive security check, your account will be verified and you will get the Blue Badge.